postmodern tucson

Thursday, March 02, 2006

channeling the unremembered 70s



Davis, California, 2003: (L to R) yours truly, Asfala, Pablo "el Diablo"

Pablo just sent me this photo, an old gem from the Davis yearbook. While, for obvious reasons, this looks much more dated than it actually is, I think this was taken during my first visit back to Davis in the fall after my graduation. I had just started my MA at SUSE and was itching to bond with my dear old roommie Crepeville-style. I remember Pabs seeing Asfala walking by, across the street, and so I ran after her so that she could join in on the reunion. Thankfully I had my trusty disposable camera on me at the time, and as result our historic snapshot ensued.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skank.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home